Microsoft will be enforcing a premium increase for companies who chose to license month to month (MOST COMMON CURRENTLY).
Pricing increases can be avoided in most cases by signing a yearly or multi-year agreement (that can still be billed monthly).
It is possible to secure license costs at the current rate and avoid the monthly premiums if you sign a 1-3 year agreement before this coming March.
- When will contract pricing changes become effective?
- Price increases will affect new and renewing orders upon renewal date (i.e. contract end date of 8/31/2022, pricing will change 9/1/2022).
- If multiple contracts are in effect, but each individual contract has a different end date, when will those price changes become effective?
- Each contract will see the price change upon the individual renewal dates.
- Please confirm the three different billing options: Month to month, annual (billed monthly), annual (billed upfront).
- NCE will include Month to Month, Annual Paid Monthly and Annual Paid Upfront.
- Please confirm the price differences for each billing option.
- Month to Month will include a 20% premium charge on top of MSRP.
- Annual (paid monthly/upfront) will not have a premium added and will be similar* to current pricing.
- If Microsoft decides to increase the price of a particular SKU, then that SKU would be subject to an increase once the contract renews.
- During a “month to month” contract, are changes allowed to be to the existing contract (i.e. increasing/decreasing license counts)?
- Yes, but only during the designated timeframe. There will be a 72 hour period each month when changes will be permitted. That period depends on the date that the contract was created.
- During an “annual” contract, what happens when adjustments need to be made (i.e. license count increases and decreases)?
- Increases/upgrades can be made at any time. However, decreases/cancellations will only be permitted at the renewal period (once per year).
- If increases are made to an annual agreement, how does that affect billing?
- A prorated amount for the remaining time on the annual subscription would be billed the following month (after adjustments have been made).
More to come; so please check back…
If you need any assistance with understanding Microsoft products please use the Contact us Form Here : CONTACT FORM